Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Veet® Easywax™ Electrical Roll-On -- First impressions Review

I decided to do a little bit of a first impressions for the new Veet Easywax Electrical Roll-On Kit.


This kit will run you anywhere from $19-$26 roughly, and comes fully equipped with everything you need to wax.

  • A self heating device and its cap
  • A 50ml roll-on wax refill, specially designed for use on legs & arms
  • 12 reusable and washable fabric strips
  • 4 Perfect Finish Wipes
  • A base to hold the device and electrical cable
Starter kit available for legs and body. Two Easy Wax refills are available, one for the legs and arms and one with a smaller roll-on head, specially designed for bikini line and underarms.

Pros

  • simple and sleek design
  • easy to use
  • cartridges are easily installed in device
  • wax strips are washable and reusable 
  • comes with aftercare wipes for clean up and soothing
  • Unscented

Cons

  • Heating time of the unit is not the recommended 20 mins. I recommend more along the lines of close to an hour.
  • It does not seem to remove the hairs that easily, causing me to have to go back over the same area several times.
  •  The device itself gets kinda toasty to be holding

For someone like myself who has waxed, shaved, and used depilatory creams over the years. I found this wax system to be way to time consuming compared to the other waxing products I have used in the past. 

After a couple attempts at improving my experience with it. I still come to ill results and I don't think it works that well. I feel tethered by the plug keeping at correct temperature, and it doesn't seem to have the strength to pull even the majority of the hairs out.

A huge disappointment for me as I love the Veet brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment